Select your language

What do you do in case of recruitment violations?

Complaints against recruiting agents can be filed in any of the following offices:

  • Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment Headquarters
  • Protector of Emigrants’ office
  • Community Welfare Attaché
  • Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat, Overseas Pakistanis’ complaint cell
  • Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis & Human Resource Development (Sarzameen)