Pakistani people look for work abroad for many reasons. Some want to earn more money, others to put their existing skills to use, or just to live in a different setting.
Here are some things you might gain while abroad:
- higher salary and remittances (it’s essential to be mindful of any additional expenses, such as living expenses);
- job opportunities if you find it hard to get a job in Pakistan;
- work experience gained in the workplace dynamics of a different country;
- personal growth achieved from various difficulties you’ll encounter abroad;
- expand your professional network;
- higher living standards;
- remittances to provide financial security for your family left behind;
- increased options for medical care or education for you and your family.