Select your language

Can you change employers?

To change employers, you must apply to amend the conditions of your work permit. What you need will depend on the labour market legislation applicable in the destination country.

Under the Kafala system, the sponsored person is committed not to work for anyone other than his sponsor. The sponsor also undertakes not to hire an unsponsored foreigner or who was already sponsored by others.